Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

HOUSEGUEST

Right now, thanks to the combined effects of the Mistress of Sarcasm’s work travel schedule and the High Holidays, we have a most special houseguest:

Bernadette!

Bernadette Stretch

Bern loves a little attention, especially the kind that involves Belly-Skritching. Or head skritching, for that matter...

Bernadette Head-Skritch

Meanwhile, Hakuna is completely oblivious to Bern’s presence... mainly because we keep our visitor securely closed up in the comfort of the Mistress’s room. (One room it may be, but it’s a big one.)

Curled-Up ’Kuna

“What? I’m just curled up like a Cat-Fetus with my fake mousie toys. Nothing to see here... just move along.”

Update: Friday Ark #312 is afloat over at the Modulator. More kitty-related links to come this Sunday when Carnival of the Cats #340 will be posted at When Cats Attack!

Update 2: CotC #340 is up.

1 comment:

Rahel Jaskow said...

Awwww, Hakuna, I don't wanna move along. I wanna pet your lovely fur!

And Bernadette... c'mere for a moment, wouldya, please? Did I ever tell you that I adore giving bellyrubs to kittycats?

Skritch. Skritch. Skritch skritch skritch....