Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NA PO WRI MO, DAY 3: ROLE MODEL

[Yes, it’s National Poetry Writing Month.  Have you written a poem today?]



Role Model

Monkey see and monkey do
Monkey pelt you with his poo
Monkey not care who he screw
I wish to be a Monkey too

No Man can take the Monkey’s measure
For Monkey is a man of leisure
In jungle Monkey takes his pleasure
His throbbing Organ is his treasure

Monkey not have sharpest wit
He argue just by throwing shit
Thus demonstrating that he’s fit
’Midst human brethren for to sit.

2 comments:

Rahel Jaskow said...

Higgledy-piggledy,
Erudite Elisson,
writing his poems till
the Kalends of May,

Answered a fan struck with
ailurophilia:
"No, I will not write of
cats every day!"

og said...

This is not lost on me, you know. :)