Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

ON CAKE

Rum Chocolate Dessert (again)
A slice of Craig Claiborne’s Rum Chocolate Dessert, a (nearly) flourless chocolate cake from Maida Heatter’s Book of Great Chocolate Desserts (1980).

Enthusiasm is hard to fake
When you’re looking at a slice of Chocolate Cake.

I’ve eaten soup made from a rattlesnake,
But it’s not near as good as some Chocolate Cake.

Whether I am asleep or I’m awake,
My desire is deep for a Chocolate Cake.

If some respite from your hectic life you’d take,
Take a moment to devour some Chocolate Cake.

2 comments:

Yabu said...

I will not, I mean will not let the Juju Woman see that. Not that I could stop her.

Janeen said...

Who can I convince to bake
for me a luscious chocolate cake?