Dazed and confused? Not me. I’m just Lost in the Cheese Aisle.

Friday, October 4, 2013

HORSING AROUND

Today I saw a man about a most enormous horse.
I pulled the silver handle and I launched him on his course.
He galloped through the cisterns and the culverts underground,
And through the darkness found his way, more swift than any hound.
His destination was a pool, all dark and deep and rank,
And when at last he reached it, why, into it he sank.
But do not weep or grieve for my enormous equine, brother -
Just give me but a day or two and I’ll create another.

Post-Scriptum:
Another steed! as massive as the first!
In size and shape much like a liverwurst.

2 comments:

The Other Elisson said...

Talk about a horse of a different color... yours was brown for sure!

Rahel Jaskow said...

Soon enough, you'll be cleaning up a lot of "horses" from the litter box. Let's see you make a cute rhyme outta that!

Please pet Stella for me.